ChingChungKoon 07

Weng Meiling, a Weng's shooting sculpture and thirteen younger sister's appearance were both shot in qingsongguan. The Maid Dress up and flag dress of "Thirteen sisters" were shot on the same day in Qingsong temple. The red sleeves of the clothes were the same....

The green pine view is located in kilin Wai, Castle Peak, Tuen Mun, West Kowloon, Hong Kong. Founded by Lu Yinfang and others in 1949, it belongs to the Quanzhen dragon sect. Daoism originated from zhibaotai, Guangzhou, Guangdong Province. It was first built in Wai Ching street, Kowloon. It was moved to Nathan Road in 1952. In 1960, it was rebuilt in kilin Wai, Castle Peak, Tuen Mun.

Source: and

Translated by Baidu translator




More information about Ching Chung Koon



Add comment

Security code

complete the pictureJoomla CAPTCHA